Ravi's Accolades

If you are in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99% – Warren Buffet

Ravi Gaikwad is a firm believer of this quote! He thinks of it as his moral duty to take care of his city and his country. That is the reason Ravi has promoted multiple initiatives in the direction of promoting road safety, trying to make this city safe and a noise free zone.

Several activities that he planned were for the betterment of the society and with Ravi Gaikwad we can be rest assured that this society has enough resources to fight the evils of ignorance!

Ravi is passionate about sports and this passion was seen in several activities that he organized in order to promote safety on Indian roads. He was instrumental in association with celebrities from various walks of life to promote the Horn not ok campaign. This campaign iterated that ways in which safe driving can be experienced without unnecessary honking